Thursday, March 5, 2009

Knowledge

What is Knowledge?

This week is reading week, and for those of you who know me, I am unable to sit around and do nothing or go on some sort of vacation, when the opportunity arises to ensure that I can make serious headway in the world of reading and schoolwork.

Alas, I have read so much this week (although Pastor Sieg will argue that's a good thing, precisely what a serious student would do) that even I am having a hard time organizing all my notes and books. For those interested in some light reading (I took Wednesday off and read stuff with no relation to any of my courses) I would suggest the book entitled Tangled up in the Bible: Bob Dylan & Scripture. Quite a fascinating read.

And so with that, I must get back to the task at hand. Happy Reading Everyone.

No comments: